Wednesday 20 July 2011

Desire to Change, Dare to Change

For nine months I have been ventured into a new field of job. Most of the time, I enjoy the nature of my work scope. Learning new thing at accelerated learning curve is always exciting and motivating.

I thought I would not need to go through a simple lifestyle under a tight spending budget for more than six months. Yet, I don't get the expected salary increment nor do I get a successful transfer to a permanent position with significantly better benefits. Consequently, the remaining 15 months of services under the job contract would be likely a bleak life to me.

I can't help to turn a blind eye now to the fact that the bad reputation of the agent in terms of staff welfare and benefit is definitely a "coffin nail" to my dream of a better lifestyle. I miss the day when I can spend prudently without worrying that my monthly cash flow becomes negative.

I was overwhelmed with discontentment that I strongly have urge to defect from my agent by early next month. Yet I still have a second thought due to fear from unknown repercussion of voiding the job contract even though several of my colleagues, employed under similar contract, have long been missing in action for greener pastures. 

I feel that there is nothing much of help to get a lifestyle, which I have been missing so much, by remaining under the current circumstances. My hope of a successful transfer of which I can get rid of the contract and boost up my lifestyle, was dashed two months earlier.

I want to remain positive and professional throughout my remaining service with my current client before things could turn awry due to my pent up feeling of dissatisfaction over time.
  
I want to change! Be brave! 5th August 2011 final countdown to another major turning point of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...