Saturday 2 July 2011

Vision 2020 Legend of Legends



While I was daydreaming on my bed this early Saturday morning, my eyes caught a motivating quotes from old newspaper printout on top of my mirror table. Vision 2020, Legend of Legends. By 2020, I will be 39 years old. When Tun Dr.Mahathir introduced his brainchild "Vision 2020" to the public, I had thought I would be having my own family with my children by 39 years old as our country attains her status of developed country.

Today with my current life style, I am appalled to re-realize it has been worse and at risk of diverting away from what I would want my life to be like in the year 2020. I love what I am doing now as a salaryman yet have to endure another 16 months of underpaid contract. Consequently, my financial positive flow is "more than enough" to get me think twice if not thrice when I want to get my new toy or own my first home.

Hence, I shall be continuing my weekend daydream to forget my anguish at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...