Friday 22 July 2011

Am I insomniac habitually or sickeningly?

The last two weeks, I slept around 2am and woke up at 7.07am. 8pm onwards, I would turn on my Samsung netbook to surf internet; watched youtube, played Restaurant CIty, searched jobstreet/jobsdb/monster jobs, checked yahoo/gmail mail, browsed facebook most recent status, read blogs of junfook, shiiteck, xiangcool, smashpop, kennysia, tianchad, onlywilliam, simonhar and michaelooi. Came 1.15am, I would be on bed, putting on my earphone and blasted out chinese ballads, japanese pops and korean original soundtrack before I dozed off around 2am.

Strange but I did not feel the urge to sleep at work in the afternoon as usual. Yet I think at extreme; how to piss off my superior, how to break a contract, and how to erase my presence in the world so that no one know my existence ever. With these symptoms, I strongly believe that lacking of sleep will drive people insane. Go back to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...