Wednesday 27 July 2011

Friday Ecstasy

I am excitedly looking forward to Friday and my last day probably next Monday. My excitement and worry clouded my mind that I was believing that today is Thursday. Yes, tomorrow will be Friday and I would have weekend soon for some pre-celebration of my coming last day. Everyone would get the biggest shock once I am no longer there. Happy, excited, and relaxed.

Yet the truth, I am still living on Wednesday today. It's okay that I would have three more working days to go since the new assignment requires at least three days to complete. That must be my last assignment; coincidentally that kind of assignment is my favourite job. So good and relaxing.

When I was working on it, my mind is so concentrated and active. When came lunch hour, my mind ran wild beyond imagination as if it was intoxicated with alcohol and ecstasy. Into late afternoon, my mind never felt tired yet I felt relaxed while working on my assignment. Life would be great if but the truth is not.

Yet why am I having second thought of abandoning my plan for a major turning point in my life on 5th August 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...