Sunday 12 February 2012

Whitney Houston (1963-2012)

"I Will Always Love You" brought me back to 1990's memory of me listening to her original CD bought by my brother when he was in Taiwan. He bought tons of CD much to my delight as a teenager who loved musics. The sound quality was much better than that of my collection of cassettes.



#1 Video: I Will Always Love You


"When You Believe" is a soul-enchanting song that relive the memory of my university life at hostel in Johor. It shone out hope and dream in me whenever I was lost in myself.



#2 Video: When You Believe


"I Look To You" reminds me of a MSN acquintance who used to chat with me quite often when I was in Penang. It also reconnects me to my life in Penang. I guess I may want to reconnect to MSN messenger again to say hi to her by any chance. I quit since 2010.


#3 Video: I Look To You


It is saddening that another celebrity of my life has left us. Life is so fragile yet inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...