Tuesday 8 November 2011

Work Blues Part 1

For the past two weeks, I was sent to a site office to help expedite the ongoing project of a client. Due to long travel distance and carpooling with colleague, I had to wake up at 530am, left my place at 6.15am and came back from work around 9pm. It was tiring. I don't like the feeling of which my colleague have been enduring through the similar cycle of work for more than a month without any rest day.

The recent two rest days were supposed to be a good outing and relaxing moment. Yet I felt so sleepy throughout the days although I tried to sleep more. I thought I could have some rest when I return to office under normal working hour. In the afternoon, the manager sent a sms to me informing me to prepare for a discussion tomorrow with someone on something I don't know what the heck is. I didn't bother to reply for clarity on the subject of discussion. Whatever come, let it be.

At night, both bosses sent three similar sms to me requesting me to review a training map and provide feedback by tomorrow morning. I didn't bother to reply. I won't work during my rest day. Special exception never be reserved for my current employer. I can't wait to tender my resignation next year.

The two weeks period of being put into a working environment and nature which are totally new to me, I was enlightened of the negative perspectives on my company. I have never been more rebellious to an employer of mine. Being part of the employer's management team is like being given the wheel to drive the modern slavery machine. I have been a slave myself and now how I am supposed to be helping slaving others and being slave at the same time. Holy crap.  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...