Friday 20 May 2011

Gossip @workplace

As being said here before, I was approached by a senior who asked if I would like to be permanent staff in his company.

Senior:(ending the conversation)"Keep it to yourself"
Me: "Of course"

I was expected not to disclose any of our discussion regarding the offer to anyone. That was Sunday 15th May.

When I come back to office on 20th May, surprises bounce in one after another..

#1
Immediate senior: "Has Jennifer told you anything?"
Me: "What's up"
Senior: "Let me know your contact no and prepare your CV"
Me: "Huh...resume?"
Senior: "Yes, boss may want to ask you something later" (interview me, I think)
I downloaded my CV from my website and waited for nothing happen the whole working day.

#2
New staff: "I heard from them that the company is offering you a permanent position. Why you don't want it and prefer with agency?"
Me: .... (What?)

#3
Senior: "I heard that the company already buy you over"
Me: ....(What???)

I am anticipating for more surprises next Monday, wait... perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...