Sunday 20 November 2011

Serangoon NEX Part 2


It is Sunday, my rest day yet as usual I woke up around 7.30am to do my laundry, took a morning walk along Kallang river, had a vegetarian breakfast at a nearby hawker center and bought my daily supply from Fair Price. Once at home, I checked my yahoo mail, twitter and watched some youtubes. I took a 3 hours power nap at noon to rejuvenate my mind and replenish my energy. I could have continued to sleep until night if not for my overgrown hair which require immediate trimming.

In the afternoon, I went to NEX to get my Amani hair cut at QB House. At Graffiti Cafe (level B2-62), I ordered a set A meal (S$5.30) consisting of Pontian wanton mee and green bean dessert for dinner. The Pontian wanton mee (笨珍云吞面) was as delicious as Sarawak Kolo Mee. And the green bean dessert was good for slowing down aging...as per what I learn from Channel 8 Chinese drama but I don't really buy it. I spent an hour reading a Dilbert comic at Serangoon National Library (Level 4-82/83 Skygarden). Before heading home, I bought a pearl milk tea (S$1.90) from Sweet Talk (level B2-67).

I didn't really enjoy my weekend mainly due to my impaired sense of hearing. I suffered acute pain to my left ear since several days ago which results in partial hearing loss probably due to blockage of pus or blood remnants in my left ear's passage. Hopefully the blockage will clear out by itself once it gets dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...