Sunday 4 September 2011

Serangoon NEX

It is Sunday yet as usual I wakes up around 7am to do my laundry and have my breakfast at a nearby foodcourt. I checked my yahoo mail, twitter and restaurant city but my tiredness defeated me. I took a 3 hours power nap at noon to rejuvenate my mind and eliminate the exhausted feeling.

In the afternoon, I went to NEX to get my Amani hair cut at QB outlet. Before heading back to my place, I spent two hours window shopping at NEX. NEX is like a Doraemon pocket. Whatever you think of, you can find it here. Most of the fast food chain can be found here; KFC, McDonald, Pizza Hut, Carl's Junior, Long John Silver's. Renowned restaurants are here too; Kitchen Jade, Putien, Wan Chai Hong Kong, Jia Xiang Mee, Pontian Wanton Mee. My favorite window shopping chains are located here too; Fair Price, Cold Storage, Guardian and Watson. Typical fashion outlets I visited here include Hang Ten, Giordano, Bossini, Sportlink and Isetan. 

For IT gadget fan, Newstead, Challenger and Courts are here too. The public national library which I discovered at the rooftop of NEX is so large and definitely added as one of my favorite hang out during weekend. As expected in this month of mid-autumn, there are dozens of stalls selling mooncakes in the atrium area. A box of four mooncakes costs at least S$40 here. Tasting sample from each of the stalls here will be equal to eating a quarter of mooncake! I better get one in Johor Bahru at half the price compared to here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...