Monday 12 September 2011

Mid-Autumn Day 2011

Today is mid-autumn day; 15th day of 8th lunar month in Chinese calendar. I woke up at 7am, took a simple breakfast of Gardenia Mango & fruit filled bun with Milo malt drink before going to work. As usual I listened to my favorite mp3 while commuting a 1 hour 15 minutes journey from the central to the west part via buses and mass rapid transit. At work today, doing some sharing on my working experience, self practicing on new assignment and helping out with a client's assignment.

I aborted my original plan of taking a night sightseeing in Chinatown after work due to tiredness. Thus, I do not manage to take photos of Chinatown night view of Mid-autumn Festival. Don't have any mooncake too to spend my mid-autumn night. Instead, I am having a apple juice and a Pandan custard bun for my supper.

Chinatown Daylight Mid-Autumn Festival
Chinatown Daylight Mid-Autumn Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...