Thursday 15 September 2011

A Love Before Time 月光愛人

A Love Before Time aka 月光愛人 is one of the most memorable song which greatly soothes my mind in 2000 when I was pursuing bachelor's degree. The meaningful Chinese lyrics delivered by Coco Lee (李玟) with her awesome and angelic vocal accompanied with the musical sound of traditional Chinese instruments makes this song truly epic. In fact, Coco Lee (李玟) performed the English version of this song in Academy Award 2000 as it was nominated for Academy Award for The Best Song. 10 years on, this song remains as one of my favorite song to listen to whenever I need to soothe and relieve my mind from the reality stress.  

Original Chinese Song (月光愛人 aka Moonlight Lover)


English Version - A Love Before Time


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...