Wednesday 18 May 2011

Celine Dion (Part 2)

I only realized that Celine Dion was the singer for "Because You Loved Me" when I bought my second cassette, "Falling Into You" in 1996 (other than CD, VCD and DVD, 90's baby may not know what cassette is; and I am from 80's baby generation). Her album "Falling Into You" is in fact the best album at her peak popularity with her greatest hits like "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" and "All By Myself".

This is how a cassette looks like. If you want to know how 
this cassette is played, go google :P (Courtesy of Johnny42strom)

"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" MTV was then so popular and frequently aired on TV. I love the MTV storyline and its beautiful scene.

                                             "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" MTV

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...