Wednesday 25 May 2011

Celine Dion (Part 3)

When I was in upper secondary school, I loved to do homework at a designated study table on the first floor of my home. I could do my additional maths for 3 hours continuously at night while listening to radio. Celine Dion's hits were frequently aired on the radio that her "All By Myself" was part of my study tune. Her latest rendition of "All By Myself" as below is unbelievably as powerful and beautiful as what she did in 1996. Unlike many other singers who perform at a lower par as compared to their first performances. I wish I could watch her singing this melancholic and nostalgic hit live one day.

Elegant and powerful "All By Myself"

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...