Monday 16 January 2012

Awakening from Slumber

Deception in Slumber: She spies.

While I was browsing books in Public Library at NEX, I chanced upon a book entitled "Awakening from Sleep". I took couple of minutes if not half an hour to read the introduction, the first part and partially on the rest. It's a "breakthrough" attempt for me to actually read the book thus far as I had never really read a book for a year. A year of working aimlessly and reluctantly has thrown my mind into a deep slumber that I barely able to put concentration into focusing task like reading. "Why am I living here for?" is the stereotypical quote in the book which easily strike the cord with most people. Peace, security, money, greed, evil, jealousy. Here it goes.

"For what purpose she is living here now, taking breath in and out. She has few which have been out track since she changed job.

Life has been seclusive since then; she has been avoiding interaction with anyone including family members. She has physically and virtually cut off connection with old friends, university friends and ex-colleagues. Apparently for a year since, she has been living by herself and growing hatred towards her employer. 

With gut feeling and hatred, she manage to infiltrate into the management team. Like others in the team, she looks like them outside; sweet talking, obedient, hardworking and ambitious. Yet deep inside her, she is waiting for opportunity to sabotage the company before she quits. Revenge is one and only motivation that help her to stay on. The downside is that she has been depressed yet she can't let it be detectable by others. Her cognitive ability has been deteriorating in her daily life yet the damage doesn't prevent her to carry on her deception plan. 

"Don't be so naive! Life is that unfair. Accept and move on with life". "No, I don't. I don't give in without a fight. No, I won't be so naive to be a religious suicide bomber to resist and fight against enemy causing innocent sacrifices. Yes I am that naive to get myself into an unnecessary trouble for a revenge."   

Until the day she accomplish her mission, it is a worthwhile slumber she has been putting herself in for others including herself whose careers have been stagnant and exploited."

Life may be so unpredictable and vibrant with complex factors, yet I feel relieved to have someone with same life principle or faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...