Thursday 26 January 2012

Interchange in Kuala Lumpur

On my way to Singapore, I had to transit in Kuala Lumpur. The long-awaited Pudu Sentral  is finally open for revenue service after a year of massive renovation. It looks as modern as the new Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) at Bandar Tasik Selatan. I decided to go to TBS instead for south bound bus. 

One of the convenient way to reach TBS from Pudu Sentral is via LRT towards Sri Petaling from Plaza Rakyat to Bandar Tasik Selatan. I was surprised that LRT has changed their ticketing system from using ticket card to ticket coin. I guess the ticket coin is more reliable than ticket card which is prone to failure.

#1 LRT ticket coin

I stopped at Salak Selatan station initially as being misinformed by ticketing personnel in Pudu Sentral. I had been to TBS once about a year ago but the confusion arising from the place name itself is inevitable. TBS is located in Salak Selatan but the nearest LRT station is named as Bandar Tasik Selatan and there is another LRT station named Salak Selatan.

#2 Salak Selatan LRT station

#3 TBS boarding area    

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...