Saturday 6 August 2011

Repent

The last five days I was in a messy state of emotion and drowned with a turmoil of logic reasoning just because 5th August 2011 was approaching. It was supposed to be the day when I made a tangential turning point in my life. Out of the blue, I received a token of appreciation and invitation to share story of my learning curve and my aspiration of future-me. After all, I treasure recognition.

Having thoughts and analysis over my present state for more than a week since greed and rebelliousness conquer my mind, a better and realistic solution comes to my mind. I will continue capitalizing what I have in the present to the best I could while enriching myself again in my favorite language study during my spare time. There would be a remaining18-month stepping stone for a better of me. 아자! 아자! 화이팅!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...