Wednesday 26 October 2011

Morning Trauma and Night Sadness

I woke up at 4.30am and felt traumatized with an unbelievable nightmare. I was at home when I found out it was unusually quiet and weird. An intruder appeared in front of me suddenly that I quickly nabbed her down. I took off her knife and put onto her throat when her accomplice came into sight. I threatened him with his accomplice on my hand to let me know if my mother was in their captive and where she was. They led me to the front compound where I was shocked to find out my mother was pinned down to the ground by an old "insane" woman with hideous face. The moment I took my glance away at other intruder, things changed drastically. I was horribly stricken with hopelessness and sadness as I found out a lump of brain matter covered in blood was oozing out from left side of my mother's head. Her face was beyond recognition with pool of blood. She was still moving her head slightly with her hand reaching for someone. I was crying out to her that I was with her now. "I am with you, mom. I am with you now, mom!" I felt very sad. My sadness and the nightmare was quickly "drowned away" with me preparing to go for work in the early morning of 615am.

In the noon, I was emotionally disturbed again with another client asking for a project status which was supposed to be taken over by other colleagues as I was working with a new client today. I guessed the project didn't go well and apparently no one had been updating the project status to the client. The manager who brought this client in was unreachable; apparently he turned off his mobile that the desperate client couldn't reach him but me.

When night came, I received an sms from one of my colleague. She expressed her trauma of going through this project that she couldn't possibly handle it. She feels hostile towards me now. I feel so sorry and sad of being in such predicament. The management of the company I am with is so hypocrite and selfish. I wish I can be even more cruel and selfish to win over them but I am emotionally exhausted. I hate them and decided to take back my acceptance to work for them directly in their office.

Two souls are suffering trauma tonight.

2 comments:

  1. If one wakes up feeling bad or sad, she will remain feeling that way for the whole day. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...